Pearle Vision Cleveland, TN has been caring for their patients since 1961. With a dedication to providing genuine eye care with eye exams, high quality lenses, and a wide offering of brand name frames, current franchise owner Aaron Wilson has been a long time advocate of in-office lens production.
One of several Pearle franchise locations utilizing the technology, Mr. Wilson added the Q-2100 to his practice in early 2006 and the nanoCLEAR AR unit later that same year. Providing same or next day delivery of anti-reflective eyewear was a motivating factor in his decision to pursue in-office lens production. The addition of the technology was an important boon to his business and he added a second system configuration to his lab for increased production.
With eye health and wellness as their primary focus, Pearle Vision Cleveland, TN has received many 5 star customer reviews for their business and service.
Optical Dynamics is pleased to announce the opening of Dimensionsoft’s Q-2100 showroom in Makati City, Philippines. Optical Dynamics Agent, Dr. Maria Gina Acla officially opened the showroom in April, 2015.
Dr. Acla, recipient of the CEU Librada Avelino Memorial Scholarship Award, graduated Cum Laude from Centro Escolar University, College of Optometry. The IPAO association awarded her Gold Medalist for Academic Excellence in Optometry. Aside from representing Optical Dynamics in the Philippines market, Dr. Acla is practicing her profession and is an IT Entrepreneur with expertise on Corporate Performance Management and Business Intelligence applications.
Optical Dynamics is excited to have Dr. Acla as part of our international team and looks forward to expanding business in the Philippines and Southeast Asia. For Agent contact information please visit http://opticaldynamics.com/page/about/international
Be sure to perform your weekly scheduled maintenance list. Taking the time to check a few items once per week will help your equipment look better and run more efficiently. To download a new log click here < Weekly Maintenance Log.>
South Coast Optometry, located in fashionable Costa Mesa, California has been an advocate of in-office lens production for nearly 17 years. Dr. Quon purchased the Q-2100 Digital Lens System in 2000 and added the nanoCLEAR unit in 2006.
“The Q2100 and nanoCLEAR AR has helped level the playing field against the corporate optical giants and “big box optical boys”. We are now able to offer a competitive quality progressive (or even single vision) lens product with AR quicker and more cost competitively, shares Dr. Quon.
“The in-office technology has been absolutely wonderful. We have control of delivery time and have been able to provide lenses in an emergency almost in the blink of an eye! It has also kept us competitive in bargain hunting economy,” Quon added.
Dr. Quon and his staff share their in-office capability posting on their website: We provide an on-site laboratory to accurately fill your prescription in about an hour including most progressive, bifocal, and single vision prescriptions.
As we are located in Kentucky, come early May it’s all about the horses, Derby horses to be exact. This year will be the 140th running of the $2 million dollar world famous Kentucky Derby. What some people have dubbed the “most exciting two minutes in sports.” With the singing of My Old Kentucky Home, the array of outlandish derby hats and the drinking of the traditional mint julep, the first Saturday in May is always an event.
Happy Derby Day from Optical Dynamics!
The New OD, Optometric Management March, 2015
In today’s evolving healthcare environment, it’s become vital to separate yourself and your parctice from the crowded landscape. Utilizing proven business models from the marketplace is a great place to start.
Consider the elite hotel brands across the globe whose mission has become impeccable customer service. …This high level of doing business can become your way of doing business if you follow these simple principles
- The Art of the Greeting – Ensure that your staff members greet patients by saying, “Welcome to (insert practice here). My name is (insert staff member’s name). How may I help you. Reminding patients where they’re receiving excellent patient care helps establish your brand.
- Dress for Success – From the front desk to the technician, and especially in the optical center, it’s important to have a uniform or dress code.
- The Attitude – You can’t train happy and nice and good social skills are hard to learn, too. Therefore, it’s imperative to begin with the end result in mind and hire for personality rather than job skills or experience – in certain positions.
- Be Our Guest – Develop a culture that promotes the patient as a guest. When you pass a patient in the hallway, say hello or offer a friendly smile and make sure your staff does the same.
- Classy Clinics – Closely monitor your physical space. Please your eyes where patients do by sitting in your waiting room, exam rooms and optical and notice everything.
- Don’t Tell the Patient, Show Them – When you are staying at a prestigious hotel, you’re taken there by a staff member. Your staff should do the same.
Providing 5-start service is a great way to build patient loyalty and increase referrals.