Retraining can help your practice soar. Call Sales Support and have them quote a recare visit for your practice today. 800-587-2743
Establish Your Market Position – With your Q-2100 Digital Lens System and nanoCLEAR AR unit, you are the most advanced optical location in your area. Use this to your maximum advantage by letting everyone know. Review your advertising, recall notices and patient handouts and tell them about your leadership position.
Faster Service – Look at your past service level from your patient’s point of view. How do you stack up against the competition? With the purchase of your digital lens system and nanoCLEAR AR unit, you can now offer the fastest service in town. In fact, you are the only one that can offer same day AR…not even the biggest guys in town can do that. Use it to make the buying experience at your location more convenient than anywhere else. Broken lens…no problem, change in Rx…no problem, heading out of town and need them today…no problem! Capitalize on your new ability and your patients will remember and tell their friends.
Better Lenses – You are not only using the newest technology, you are producing some of the best lenses available. clearLIGHT lenses offer your patients a new level in clarity of vision. By processing lenses directly from the liquid plastic to the finished Rx utilizing free form molds, you have eliminated the visual noise inherent in all other lenses. Your patients will see better and have increased confidence in your practice and your staff. Your competitors can’t touch your quality at any price.
Better Photochromics – You now have the sunSMART II photochromic lens that provides maximum patient comfort in all light conditions…your competition doesn’t. sunSMART II lightens faster and will continue to perform with the same vigor even after extended use. Your photochromic has the photochromic material throughout the lens. The lens carried by your competitors does not. Differentiate yourself and you will stand out.
No Expensive Lens Inventory – The irrefutable law of business is that the lowest cost producer wins. You are now the lowest cost producer. Evaluate your stock and then get rid of it. It represents idle cash that can be put to better use. Your staff will sell and your patients will buy what you make and feature. Your patients want the best vision possible and if it isn’t clearLIGHT advantage they are sacrificing visual acuity. Help them see better than ever before.
Everyone Can Operate It – Take advantage of the technology and cross-train your employees. Make sure everyone knows how it works and is comfortable making lenses. Your competition needs his highly skilled lab tech to complete a job. If the tech is off, the customer has to wait. Not at your practice…the customer can always get their eyewear when needed. That’s the kind of service they will tell a friend about.
As a Q-2100 or nanoCLEAR AR system owner, you have certain lens warranties that you can pass onto your patients. These warranties carry a real value to you and your patients and can help build a long lasting customer relationship.
- Non Adapt: Optical Dynamics offers a 6-month progressive non-adapt warranty from the date the lens is dispensed. If the patient returns their lenses for non adapt, save the lenses and you can return under warranty
- Photochromic: Optical Dynamics offers a 6-month photochromic warranty from the date the lens is dispensed. If the patient returns their lenses for photochromic issues, save the lenses and you can return under warranty
- Scratch: If coated with Optical Dynamics’ scratch coat (nanoXT or XTR), Optical Dynamics offers a 12-month scratch warranty from the date the lens is dispensed. If the patient returns their lenses for scratch issues, save the lenses and you can return under warranty. This warranty does not cover abuse of the lens.
- nanoCLEAR AR: If coated with nanoCLEAR AR, Optical Dynamics offers a 12-month AR warranty from the date the lens is dispensed. The warranty covers scratching, peeling and crazing. If the patient returns their lenses for these issues, save the lenses and you can return under warranty. This warranty does not cover abuse of the lens.
In order to return under warranty, you must
- Provide proof of the date the lens was dispensed and returned along with the reason for the return.
- Return in groups of up to 30 pair or 32 pair photochromic (the same quantity as in a bottle of monomer).
- Call Optical Dynamics customer service 800-587-2743 to obtain an RMA number.
- Once the lenses are returned they will be reviewed and if they comply with the warranty standards will be replaced in like product at the warranty price.
Happy 20-year anniversary! Dominion Eye Care in Virginia Beach, VA was one of the very first locations to purchase the Q-2100 Digital Lens System at its launch in 1999. They upgraded with new mold designs and the nanoCLEAR AR unit in 2006 and continue to use the technology daily, more than 20 years later! This is a true testament to the quality of the equipment and the lens products produced.
Cheryl has been working with the technology for many years. “It helps make a lot of extra profit,” she said. “I would guess it’s a key factor in the success of our optical shop even in an age of vision insurance discounts,” Cheryl added. “Our customers tell us all the time how happy they are with the fast service and great products we are able to provide thanks to our Optical Dynamics in-office equipment,” she concluded.
You have received a message on the upper left side of your Post Cure menu screen that reads Service Required Press Help and are notified that its time to change your post cure bulbs.
Step One: Remove the Post Cure face plate/filter panel by pulling if off
Step Two: Slide both hands under the lamps with palms facing up
Step Three: Remove lamps by twisting them 90 degrees to unlock them and then gently pull them from the lamp holders
Step Four: Install new lamps by pushing them into the lamp holders and twisting them to lock them in place.
Step Five: Make sure the new bulbs are securely installed before continuing
Step Six: Snap the Post Cure face plate/filter panel back on
Step Seven: Call Bob Miller ext. 283 or Bob Lossman ext. 276 in our Service Department to walk you through resetting the lamp timers. 800-797-2743
Representatives from Optical Dynamics and Vision Dynamics Laboratory are pleased to attend this year’s Vision Expo West Thursday September 19th through Saturday September 21st. Although not exhibiting at the show, representatives will be available for onsite appointments should you wish to meet and discuss our Digital Lens Technology and/or Lab Services.
Attendees will include:
- John Dippold, President Optical Dynamics ext. 285
- Michael Yager, VP Sales Optical Dynamics ext. 291
- Eric Lindquist, Account Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For appointments, please call 800-797-2743
Exhibit hours for the event are as follows:
- Thursday, September 19th 9:30am – 6:00pm
- Friday, September 20th 9:30am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 21st 9:30am – 5:00pm
We look forward to meeting with you at this year’s event!