VCPN February 2017 (re-post)
- User proper grammar and punctuation: Punctuation and good grammar convey professionalism
- Never use caps: Its like walking up to someone and yelling at them
- Re-read what you wrote before you post or send it: Read what you have typed to make sure it’s clear, polite and helpful
- Don’t comments when you are angry: It’s too easy to answer inappropriately in the heat of the moment
- Question your perception of the intent of the person posting: Ask yourself if it’s possible that the other party meant something different.
- Remember that the words you’re seeing were written by people: If you wouldn’t say to someone’s face what you’re about to write digitally, don’t, its that simple
For the full article visit visioncareproducts.com