Vision Monday, July 21st, 2014 RE-POST
- Location, location, location was a recurring theme among million dollar doctors. If your not in a position to purchase a building, be sure to pick a visible, easily accessible location.
- Each underscored the importance of a comfortable office.
- Hire, train, pay and incentivize people properly.
- Stay abreast of current technology. Some even suggest buying a new piece of equipment each year to add to the range of diagnostic services you can offer your patients and others recommend having an in-office laboratory to make glasses on site.
- Control your personal overhead.
- Don’t try to be all things to all people and don’t try to blame others for your shortcomings
- Arrive early, stay late and be a person integrity
- Lastly, don’t forget that most practices are built by one referral at a time