Eyecare Business January/February 2020 by Denise Power
Your prescription just walked out and over to a web retailer, you say?
Enough. Try these 3 smart ideas + tactics to reclaim your turf from e-commerce competitors.
1. BE LIKE BEZOS: Leverage accounting tools to track sources of revenue and costs—on a daily basis, Walton says. Many businesses overlook this opportunity to understand their unique business drivers. “Know why you exist,” Walton says.
2. CLEAN UP ONLINE.Google your business. Does the search return correct business hours, phone, and address? Does your website have old images, dead-end links, latest review dated 2017?
3. CONNECT THE DOTS.Warby Parker links online clicks and page views to sales closed in stores to understand conversion. “Start to adopt that mindset and give yourself more information about what people are actually doing in your store,” Walton says.
For the complete article visit:
Eye Center Boutique Humacao, the 8th ECB franchise welcomed to the Optical Dynamics user family has increased their production capacity with the addition of a second Q-2100 with nanoCLEAR AR. Opening in October 2015 at the Mall Palma Real in Humacao, business is booming and demand for just-in-time delivery of eyeware has increased. Humacao, also know as”La Perla del Oriente”, (pearl of the orient) and “La Cuidad Gris”, (the grey city), is situated in the eastern coast of the island with approximately 60,000 residents.
Congratulations to Eric Rivera on the award of his official training certificate. Now a master lens producer, Eric is wearing his ultraSUN photochromic lenses with nanoCHROME blue mirror.
Each Eye Center Boutique location carries a large array of frames, handbags and accessories for a unique shopping experience. All locations include an in-house lab utilizing the Q-2100 and nanoCLEAR technology for its combination of premium lens products and quick delivery of eye wear. The ECB chain focuses on quality eye care with a designer line of frames to fit every budget.
Re-post: Eyecare Business June 2017, by Gary Kaschak
- “Do you spend a lot of time on the computer?” (computer/digital eyewear)
- “Do you drive a lot? Spend time outdoors?” (sunglasses, photochromics, etc.)
- “Do you work in a dirty area or factory environment?” (inexpensive pair for work only)
- “Do you watch TV in a reclined position?” (SV for this and more)
- “Do you play an contact sports?” (sports eyewear)
- “Did you know that everyone should have two pair…just in case?”
- “Did you know that a pair of glasses is needed to give your eyes a break’? (for contact lens wearers)