David Holliday, OD, Practicing Since 1980
In January. 2000 I purchased the Q-2100 Digital Lens System and can honestly say its one of the nicest piece of practice enhancement technology I have seen in my 30 years in the industry. I am extremely impressed with the digital lenses the system produces and so are my patients. Over the past couple years I have personally worn some of the “best” custom made progressive lenses available and the optics of the digital lenses from the Q-2100 are as good, if not better than seen with other lens manufacture’s designs.
In 2005, I added the in office nanoCLEAR AR unit to my system configuration. The possibility of producing AR lenses in house in under 90 minutes was very appealing to us. We needed to improve delivery time and affordability to better compete. I have sold thousands of anti-reflective lenses through my practice and the AR applied with this unit is very durable and easy to clean. The lenses are easily drillable and fit the needs of the majority of patients. By producing digital lenses in office quickly and at a fraction of the cost as from a traditional lab, my practice profitability has increased and my patient satisfaction is greater than ever before.
EyeCare Business May 2017 by Samantha Toth
- DO pick quality over quantity. Choose a few keywords that highlight your practice, products, or specialties and create a unique and appealing content for your target audience.
- DO optimize your website for mobile.
- DO create social media pages and business listings.
- DO keep your target audience in mind. A website that proves to be trustworthy, has a clear message, provides useful information to users, and has a clear contact page will improve SEO.
- DO be strategic with your descriptive keywords. Take a moment to think about your patients. Are they searching for “eye appointment near me”? Take these ideas and use them as the descriptive keywords on your website URL’s, titles, and meta titles.
- DON’T be like everyone else. Focus on providing a website experience that differs from your competitor in regards to design, content, and photos to alert Goggle that you are unique
- DON’T use black hat SEO. Refrain from using duplicate content on your pages and be wary of companies selling SEO tactics like backlinks and directory listings.
- DON’T forget call-to-action buttons.
- DON’T keyword stuff your content.
- DON’T forget to interact with your audience. Actively engage with your fans and Goggle will recognize you as a credible source of good information and boost your search ranking.