“I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man. ” George Washington
Monthly Archives: February 2022
Keep Your Q-2100 Looking Like New!
Don’t forget to regularly clean your Q-2100 Digital Lens System. The production process involves varying materials that produce small amounts of debris with each job processed. Buildup and leftover residue can cause your unit to perform below its optimal levels. Keep your system looking and running like new with the following daily & weekly tasks.
- Keep production area and machines clean wiping up any spills
- Remove and clean out excess fluid from the spin bowls and blot dry
- Clean excess coating build up from the spin stages
- Wipe down the drawers in the main chamber and post cure chamber
- Visually inspect the filter plates for any residue and wipe clean with Kaydrys and Q-Spray if necessary
- Ensure that all molds are cleaned and returned to the mold storage cabinet and never leave molds to soak overnight
- Top off all cleaning solutions and monomer as needed
- Remove the Q-2100’s front panels and visually inspect the air filters. Clean the filters with tap water and a mild soap if necessary. Blot dry and allow to dry overnight before returning to the panel
- With the oven at room temperature, clean the glass plate in the top of the oven box (DO NOT attempt to clean the glass while the oven is hot). Use Q-Spray and a clean, nonabrasive cloth to clean. Reinstall the front panels
- Change Q-Soak solutions at least once per week unless required more frequently due to volume or contamination
- Remove spin bowls to soak overnight in a separate tub or bucket and then scrub with a scrub pad and rinse with hot water. Due to volume or debris build up this process may be required more frequently than once per week.
- Change scrub pads as needed