Eye Center Boutique Humacao, the 8th ECB franchise welcomed to the Optical Dynamics user family has increased their production capacity with the addition of a second Q-2100 with nanoCLEAR AR. Opening in October 2015 at the Mall Palma Real in Humacao, business is booming and demand for just-in-time delivery of eyeware has increased. Humacao, also know as”La Perla del Oriente”, (pearl of the orient) and “La Cuidad Gris”, (the grey city), is situated in the eastern coast of the island with approximately 60,000 residents.
Congratulations to Eric Rivera on the award of his official training certificate. Now a master lens producer, Eric is wearing his ultraSUN photochromic lenses with nanoCHROME blue mirror.
Each Eye Center Boutique location carries a large array of frames, handbags and accessories for a unique shopping experience. All locations include an in-house lab utilizing the Q-2100 and nanoCLEAR technology for its combination of premium lens products and quick delivery of eye wear. The ECB chain focuses on quality eye care with a designer line of frames to fit every budget.
“I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man. ” George Washington
With the Q-2100 you produce digital quality lenses through a patented lens production process that utilizes digital glass molds on both the front and back surfaces of the lens.
This digital process is the only process that eliminates direct machining or polishing of either lens surface for a clarity of vision that cannot be achieved any other way.
Q-2100 digital lenses mirror the surface quality and prescription accuracy of the glass mold to an exacting tolerance.
Each digital lens is processed in premium index materials custom made to the patients finished Rx.
Dispense digital lenses to upgrade the visual clarity of every patient!
Re-post: Eyecare Business June 2017, by Gary Kaschak
- “Do you spend a lot of time on the computer?” (computer/digital eyewear)
- “Do you drive a lot? Spend time outdoors?” (sunglasses, photochromics, etc.)
- “Do you work in a dirty area or factory environment?” (inexpensive pair for work only)
- “Do you watch TV in a reclined position?” (SV for this and more)
- “Do you play an contact sports?” (sports eyewear)
- “Did you know that everyone should have two pair…just in case?”
- “Did you know that a pair of glasses is needed to give your eyes a break’? (for contact lens wearers)
When Optical Dynamics determined the power range of the Q-2100 Digital Lens system, they studied over a million prescriptions dispensed in the US.
The +4.00 to -6.00 range with cylinders out to a -2.50, and add powers from +1.00 to +3.00, cover approximately 93% of the total Rx range studied.
VCPN February 2017 (re-post)
- User proper grammar and punctuation: Punctuation and good grammar convey professionalism
- Never use caps: Its like walking up to someone and yelling at them
- Re-read what you wrote before you post or send it: Read what you have typed to make sure it’s clear, polite and helpful
- Don’t comments when you are angry: It’s too easy to answer inappropriately in the heat of the moment
- Question your perception of the intent of the person posting: Ask yourself if it’s possible that the other party meant something different.
- Remember that the words you’re seeing were written by people: If you wouldn’t say to someone’s face what you’re about to write digitally, don’t, its that simple
For the full article visit visioncareproducts.com
Optical Dynamics is pleased to add our newest Q-2100 and nanoCLEAR AR owner to the user family. Proud to provide eye care services in the Miami-Dade area, the newest user has 4 locations. As a full-service eye care center, they’ve added the optimum equipment to provide complete eye exams and make prescription eyewear.
As quoted on the FB page, “This edge helps us to treat our patients in the best way possible.”
Opting to start with multiple materials, they now produce and dispense clearLIGHT advantage, sunSMART grey and brown, and blueVIEW defense.
Producing lenses onsite means happy customers with just-in-time delivery of eyeglasses.